Crop Stubble: 500 ml to 2 litres per Hectare mixed with 40 kg Urea. For cleaning up trash and litter from the clearing of scrub and trees: 1 to 2 litres per Hectare mixed with 40 kg Urea and 20 liters of Bio Treat Humate
Withholding period – None
Product storage - keep in cool place out of reach of children and animals.
Handling precautions - At all times avoid contact with skin or eyes and avoid ingestion. Wear protective clothing, gloves and goggles. Do not eat or drink during or immediately after handling of this product without rst washing hands thoroughly.
Contains 2 x 1010 cfu/ml
• Ensure bottle is well shaken prior to mixing to ensure the
biology is thoroughly mixed.
• Apply the Bio Treat BSub evenly with the nitrogen and
Bio Treat Humate to ensure the breakdown of the target material.
• Not to be applied prior to rain (6 hours before rain).
• Ensure spray unit is thoroughly cleaned with an alkaline
wash if chemical has been used in the spray tank prior
to mixing Bio Treat BSub.
• Best applied early morning or late afternoon.
• Bio Treat BSub should be added to the mix last and must be
sprayed within an hour of mixing.
• Ensure lid is reapplied rmly to partly used bottle of Bio Treat BSub
immediately. Once product is opened Bio Treat BSub must be used
within 3 months.
Pumps – Application pressure to be no more
than 36psi (2.5 bar). All lters must be removed.